- The person never offers to pay for anything while you are out.
- He or she doesn't appear to love or even like you much, but when you pull out your wallet, there is much attention and affection thrown your way.
- You can’t have a conversation with him or her without it involving money or you assisting him or her in some way.
- Your date acts very needy, pouts, and does things that irritate you when it comes to purchases you have made with your money.
- The date doesn't bother to save any money and expects you to bail him or her out.
- Scale back on the gift-giving.
- Don’t offer your date any financial assistance or service. Observe how he or she handles matters.
- Plan to attend events and travel, but ask for contributions from your date if he or she would want to go along. If the date doesn't help, go without him or her.
Life is too short to permit someone to take advantage of your kindness. Be sure that anyone you date whether they make less or more money is someone that sincerely loves you for you!