Whether a man has a six figure income, inherited wealth, or just manages his money well, for him to be willing to share what he has earned, he has to know that he is going to get something (more than just sex) from his partner. The kind of some "things" that will motivate him enough to generously hand over a portion of his money to his young lover/girlfriend/wife. Yet, the truth is that many successful types maintain their wealth, not because they enjoy distributing it, but because they love saving or worse hoarding it!
So along comes a young lady who thinks that she is going to swindle a man out of his money, play a game better than him, or sweet talk him into sharing his assets. She just might do well persuading him to give her a donation or two, but of course at some point, the rich man is going to catch on to her gaming and in time, he will be expecting more than a trophy for a partner and legs spread wide. Whatever that something is she just might find herself compromising her morals--that is if she has any.
Most women who landed wealthy men did something along the way to catch and keep that man. Maybe the young lady didn't have to disrobe, but she did have to show and prove that she was a worthy partner. Manipulating others, pretending to love her rich man, helping him with his projects, offering financial support to her mate for a time (even though he is rich), housing him, making meals, tending to his needs, assisting with his children, meeting the needs of older parents...there are no free lunches when it comes to some young women partnering with older, rich men.
Mature women, who have been with well-to-do gentlemen far longer than most young women who have been on this planet, will speak of a long list of things they had to put up with in order to keep their, at times, insensitive, grouchy, and downright evil partners.
1. Lie for their rich men even though they wanted to tell the truth to others about them.
2. Pretend as if their men never emotionally, physically or spiritually abused them.
3. Put off personal needs to tend to their mates endeavors.
4. Enlist the help (or otherwise take advantage) of others to save their men money and time.
5. Experience emotional turmoil because a mate wanted to have sex with other women.
6. Forget about past indiscretions if they wanted to keep the peace at home.
7. Act as if everything is mentally, physically and spiritually alright with their rich partners when they know different.
These are only seven of many things partners of rich men have undergone to maintain decades long relationships. A woman who doesn't have tough-skin, has problems with working indoors and outdoors (sometimes the home isn't going to include a maid and a gardener), has issue with lying to protect a wealthy man's reputation, money, power status, etc. is not going to do well with a rich man.
Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it and when you do, will you be able to handle it?