1) Place money in a spot and notice whether your date will take it without mentioning that it is there.
2) Share seemingly private information to a date and notice whether he or she will carry that information to a mutual friend.
4) Leave your phone out with no privacy settings. Will your date take a look? Set up a hidden camera.
5) Set one of your bedroom drawers in such a way where you purposely leave something hanging out. Inside the drawer leave an old wallet or change purse and see if any of the contents were checked or removed.
6) Set an envelope out in the open that says “confidential,” will your date ask you about it or wait until you leave and check it.
7) Send your date to pick up something from a store using a debit card you don’t have much money on. Specifically state a dollar amount your date is permitted to spend, will he or she spend more than what you told him or her? Worse, will he or she fail to get you what you want and come back with something else for self!
With tips like these, you will easily be able to determine your date’s level of trustworthiness. Most people who fail a few or more of these tests are usually selfish, dishonest and manipulative.
Nicholl McGuire is the author of She’s Crazy and Socially Sweet, Privately Cruel Abusive Men.