1. Is this a serious relationship for me? Why or why not?
2. Is he/she really my type? If yes, what makes this person compatible? If not, what are those differences?
3. What is keeping us interested in one another? List actions.
4. Can I picture myself spending the rest of my life with him/her? Why or why not?
5. Do I want children with this person? What are some reasons why you might consider or not?
6. What can I give her or him? Think of what you are already doing and what might you still be able to give this person to keep interest and learn more about one another.
7. What might this person give me? What could he or she do for you in the future?
Taking a pause and really thinking about your feelings, actions and other things related to a relationship is a helpful exercise. Before long, you will feel confident knowing you are with the right person during this season in your life. However, things can change, so ride the waves when they do. To your success!
Nicholl McGuire is an author, blogger, speaker and virtual assistant.